room to imagine...

I'm not blessed with a fantastic imagination, and I don't really like fantasy fiction. But I have read Tolkien's novels, and of course this woman's...


Like her, I believe we all carry the power to make THIS WORLD a better place...
I call myself a Romantic Realist - we CAN endeavour to be the best version of ourselves, we CAN think and act kinder, we can IMAGINE BETTER...

I know John Lennon's song 'Imagine' has become something of a cliche, and I do think world peace is a stretch (especially while political leaders continue to be egotistical and posturing). But I don't think it's an impossible dream for each of us to take responsibility for our words and actions, and imagine better for ourselves, our families, our local communities...

Or am I just a misguided dreamer...?

Responses welcome 😊

Comments

Lynn Holland said…
Misguided dreamer or a Pollyanna like me ?

Popular Posts